Loading data,
please wait...
Movie times




6.3.15

Style Chic 360.














Swing Dress | Faux Fur Vest


VALENTINE's DAY OUTFIT INSPIRATION:
Birthday Girl


The Dinner Date


Girls Night Out


Night On The Town


Date Night In Your LBD

Life And Favor | Happy Birthday To Me!



Vacation Style: Swimwear | The One-Piece


Breakfast At Tiffany's Inspired Look


Bold Print | Bold Color...I Wear What I Want


Chic In Church


Phillip Lim For Target + My Plus Size Hips

Original



I want to be chic and fit with @StyleChic360#SC360Gives


Texture | Skater Dress + Thrifted Blazer



Fav


How I Rocked: The @HM Pleated Skirt














2 comentarios:

Style Chic 360 said...

Thank you so much for the feature this was so kind of you! Xoxo

Style Chic 360 said...

Ps. Cool edits to makeup :)

data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg data:newerPageTitle

Free counters!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...